Posted on: April 18, 2017

Filling Swimming Pools

The City of Crandall will adjust the sewer portion of your utility bill when filling your swimming pool.  To qualify for the adjustment, you must call City Hall for a reading of your water meter before you begin to fill the pool and another reading of the meter once the pool is filled.  No adjustments will be made to the water portion of the utility bill, nor will any adjustment be made during the summer averaging period. 

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email